FEEL LIKE YOU WERE MEANT TO DO SOMETHING MORE?
For open solicitations, please send us your CV/resumé and motivation letter at: email@example.com
Location: Industrieweg 61, Duivendrecht, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
Area Sales Lead Germany, Austria & Switzerland (DACH)
The Area sales manager DACH is responsible for all sales and business development for SUPER73 in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The position is reporting to the Sales Lead EMEA, and its main focus is to build the B2B business in the market by managing and opening accounts. Beyond the B2B focus, the position also advises on and executes stimulation of D2C sales and advises on activations supporting the brand and direct sales. It is a strategic position that needs to absorb and provide market information for the sales, marketing, and logistics departments and contribute to building strategy for the particular markets and channels. This position is tasked with:
Building the market
- Sales activities within Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- Supporting, managing, and building all Sales and account relationships in the DACH market, including the active acquisition of new customers to achieve sales and brand objectives.
- Achieving bottom-line sales and business development objectives in the target market. Sales revenue goals, margins, network development for sales, service, and brand positioning.
- Recruiting and managing sales agencies for specific regions and channels in cooperation with EU sales managers.
- Identifying, planning, and managing Super73 brand experiences in the market.
Planning and Strategy
- Building and executing a strategic business development plan for the DACH territory in line with the Super73 objectives.
- Generating, inputting, and following through fulfillment of all orders within the territory in cooperation with the sales support team
- Planning and forecasting on a country, channel account, and product-level
- Editing of market analyses and regular reports to the sales lead EMEA and other departments.
Creating and maintaining demand
- Building a structure to provide a seamless premium consumer experience for every Super73 customer throughout the product lifecycle by providing technical training and advice to store clients and educate them to comply with the Super73 technical service processes.
- Organization and leading of events like product training and test events in cooperation with the events department. Both with retail partners or as direct DEMO/ BRAND events to drive D2C revenue.
- Being the interface between the SuperSquad, our community of riders in the region, and the event team.
- Identifying, planning, and executing marketing and brand activations on- and offline to increase brand awareness and direct sales through rapid ROI in the B2B and DTC channels.
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Super73 B.V. is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe; we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect, store, and use your personal data. We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change, or erase personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.