Born from the desire to create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of creators, adventurers, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweigh the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to merge passion and career to compete in a new emerging global industry.
Our team is composed of multi-talented individuals diverse in backgrounds, experience, and interests. The Super73 team is growing and expanding to new fronts. We offer an exceptional work environment committed to the growth of employees and the growth of our company.
For open solicitations, please send us your CV and motivation letter at:
Bilingual Technical Customer Support Representative (Duivendrecht)
SUPER73 is currently looking for an energetic Dutch and English speaking technical representative to join our customer support team.
You will optimize the customer experience by providing excellent customer service and troubleshooting to existing customers through email and over the phone. The technical support representative works cross functionally with Service Center, Logistics and Sales to resolve any technical issue you face with a keen eye for detail, creativity and your analytics skills. We're set for continued explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise, Forward Thinking and is a true team player.
A customer service guru with exceptional level of critical thinking and natural relationship-building ability. You have demonstrated experience in customer service and troubleshooting in order to achieve success. You are proactive, constantly able to motivate yourself and to continually grow with our business and generate customer loyalty.
- Ability to empathize with Dutch and English speaking customers while troubleshooting mechanical problems and provide stellar solutions.
- Schedule and maintain fulfilment of multiple customer requests.
- Apply poise and charisma through email and phone correspondence.
- Maintain knowledge on model lineup, new accessory launches, and merchandise.
- Collaborate with multiple team members in problem solving various customer issues.
- Maintain a professional appearance and be comfortable conducting video calls.
- Participate in team meetings by adding value to conversations and proactively provide recommendations for improvement.
- Act as a team player by assisting and collaborating with other CSR’s.
- Attendance and on-time reporting.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive efforts to achieve individual and company goals.
- Required to attend and support company events, as needed.
- Handle changing deadlines and priorities.
- Review work for accuracy, completeness, and proper authority.
- Available to work occasionally on Saturdays.
- Take on other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual: fluent in Dutch and English.
- Third language highlight preferred: German or French.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- A winning and collaborative attitude, you are open to learn from other team members and leverage data/resources with stakeholders and peers.
- Proactive and creative, you can work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still being able to prioritize tasks and manage your own time.
- Strong digital-first skills.
- Minimum 6 months customer facing experience.
- Some knowledge of E-Bikes is highly preferred.
- Enthusiasm for electric vehicles is preferred.
What you can expect from us:
- Space to learn and be involved in company and promotional activities.
- Joining a fun, supportive and young team of internationals.
- Employee discounts and benefits.
- Travel allowance.
- 24 Holidays and 13 ADV days.
- Healthy work environment (weekly fruit boxes, snacks, weekly wellness events).
To apply please send us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Super73 B.V. is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe; we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect, store, and use your personal data. We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change, or erase personal information, please email us at email@example.com.