For information on government subsidies, visit this page.
Direct payment options
We accept payments from the following companies:
Ideal & Bancontact (Only available in The Netherlands & Belgium)
Both payment methods allow you to transfer money from your bank account without the need of a credit card.
Split Payment Options: Klarna & Splitit
Splitit (Available anywhere in EU & UK) for monthly instalments
Splitit is a third party payment provider. The benefit of Splitit is that instead of having your card charged for the full amount all at once, you are able to pay with monthly installments with no interest charges and no credit checks. You are eligible to use Splitit when you have either a Visa or MasterCard and have an equal to, or exceeding amount of the total order value available on your CC. Splitit is a credit-based pre-authorized payment plan.
At the time of purchase, you can select the number of installments best suited for you. You can choose from 2 up to 6 monthly installments.
Here is an example of how Splitit works for a purchase of $300 in 3 installments with a credit card:
More information can be found at www.splitit.com
KLARNA SLICE IT - AUSTRIA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS & FINLAND
You can pay for your bike monthly with Klarna in:
- Add the product you wish to purchase to your cart and checkout.
- Select Klarna as your payment option. You will be directed to a Klarna page.
- Fill in your shipping details and personal information.
- Klarna will provide a real-time loan decision. Select your preferred payment terms* and confirm your loan.
Confirm your order details, and your order is complete!
* We only offer the Klarna Slice it option at this time. 6 or 12-month** instalment options available.
** Interest-free for 6-month instalment. For a 12-month instalment, check for interest rates that may apply to you.
For details, terms and conditions, head on to the Klarna website to find out more.
This month, we’re proud to introduce these important updates to our payment offering:
- 14 days becomes 30 days. So that customers now have more time to pay.
- No more unreasonable fees. Start-up fees and admin fees, all gone completely.
- No more revolving credit. Open-ended credit is replaced with fixed installments, Pay later invoice, and other payment methods that have clear end dates.
- More friendly reminders. More often, across more channels - all to help customers never miss a payment.
- Counteracting harmful blanco loans. We never use predatory pricing on our payment services to make money on your customers later on, unlike destructive blanco loans.
- More time to pay. Consumers that choose Pay in X will get an extra month to pay
Is this a business purchase for your own company?
If you’re planning to acquire a SUPER73 as a business purchase, you’ll have to contact our customer service team and provide a verified VAT number. Our team will happily assist you with your request. To expedite this process, please do the following steps:
1. Visit this page to verify your VAT: (https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/taxation/vat/check-vat-number-vies/index_en.htm)
2. E-mail us with a screenshot of the result showing that your VAT is valid, along with your full shipping and billing address with phone numbers.
Note: Shipping and invoicing information may not be edited after order confirmation / delivery.
We do not offer a leasing program as of yet but we are currently working on it! So please keep a close eye on our socials for update!