Born from the desire to create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of creators, adventurers, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweigh the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to merge passion and career to compete in a new emerging global industry.
Our team is composed of multi-talented individuals diverse in backgrounds, experience, and interests. The SUPER73 team is growing and expanding to new fronts. We offer an exceptional work environment committed to the growth of employees and the growth of our company.
For open solicitations, please send us your CV and motivation letter at:
Super73 Bike technician / Fietsenmaker
About the Role:
You will support your team and customers with all mechanical expertise for every model we have. From incoming customer repairs to small productions and warehouse duties, this position is multifaceted and integral to our operation. We seek an experienced technician willing to join our ride.
You are an experienced Bike Tech who is self-motivated and has great attention to detail. You are well organized and skilled with tools, materials and resources. You have a passion for building, fixing, and tinkering with all things mobile. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are a nimble team player.
- Service or Repair bikes and parts
- Provide support to other technical teams
- Maintain technical knowledge of all models and newly released models
- Collaborate with team members and vital departments to learn and share troubleshooting procedures for specific models.
- Organize and test returned bikes and bike parts
- Present poise and consistent performance
- Assist interdepartmentally whenever needed
- Ability to follow directions and procedures with self-motivation to work unsupervised
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Well organized and studious with tools, materials and resources.
- Be considerate of team performance while maintaining clear communication.
- At least 6 months experience in a technician or mechanic position
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
SUPER73 B.V. is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe; we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect, store, and use your personal data. We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change, or erase personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.