FEEL LIKE YOU WERE MEANT TO DO SOMETHING MORE?
For open solicitations, please send us your CV/resumé and motivation letter at: email@example.com
Location: SUPER73 B.V. - Industrieweg 61, 1115 AD Duivendrecht
Sales Director EMEA - Amsterdam Based
About The Role:
SUPER73 is hiring a Sales Director EMEA to work onsite at our Amsterdam EMEA HQ!
The Sales Director EMEA is responsible for driving sales and managing the overall business development in EMEA.
What You'll Do:
- Align with Global sales and implement and lead sales strategy in EMEA
- Manage, coach, lead and develop regional sales and sales support teams in EMEA
- Own and manage a Regional P&L
- Identify/recruit the best distributors and reps in each market. Continually evaluate the performance of existing distributors and support them for maximum growth and long-term brand health.
- Communicate Brand and product knowledge to country/region leads, international distributors, retailers and consumers on an ongoing basis.
- Align different distribution players in the market (distributors, direct accounts, global customers, etc.) and resolve conflict among them (pricing, product calendar, customer service, etc.)
- Drive overall business development for the distributor business, working closely with them to understand growth opportunities in each market.
- Track distributor performance on a regular basis in terms of sales growth and brand development efforts.
- Ensure distribution and rep contracts are up to date.
- Drive monthly revenue targets and ensure that distributors have the tools to achieve them (product, training, marketing)
- Fully understand market dynamics of the respective territory: Economy, customers, consumers, competition landscape and market trends.
- Develop operational plans for the distributor business based on company’s direction, including monthly/quarterly budget, initiatives, business plans and marketing plans
- Prepare and monitor sales and revenue plans against budget.
- Control retail prices and distributor margins based on company guidance and market conditions
- Ensure proper product mix and assortment across categories in each distributor market
- Team up with Sales Operations, Finance and other back office departments to ensure that product delivery is up to standards and that the distributor business gets appropriate support and follows all the existing controls (backorders/allocation, credit holds, product information)
- Travel to each market to assess current status, maintain performance levels and identify areas for improvement
- Work with marketing and events in EMEA to align with and drive sales strategy
- Gather, review, and consolidate seasonal orders. Drive reorder business
- Maintain up-to-date records for distributors (door counts, org charts, rep structures, contact information, among others)
- Organize and lead sales and line adoption meetings
- Participate in the organization of sales meetings, training sessions, and special events
- Host international visitors (reps, accounts, distributors, etc.)
- University degree level education
- 6 years related sales EMEA management experience in the lifestyle industry
- Available for extensive travel.
- Team-player, self-starter, solid problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent people leader skills
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
- Business English plus any other European languages
Accounts Payable Specialist - Amsterdam Based
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist to work onsite at our EU HQ In Amsterdam!
The purpose of this position is to provide both administrative and financial support by processing accounts payable transactions and monitoring payroll functions in order to make sure that the office operates smoothly, accurately, and effectively. This role ensures vendors get paid for services and products rendered. They review and process invoices, audit credit card bills, answer vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements, process employees expense claims, reconcile outstanding balances and review AP aging.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, assisting with bank reconciliations, and documenting loans.
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review by the finance director.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices and records according to company standards.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization as well as sufficient contracts and documentation.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Monitor account balances, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Corresponds with vendors and maintains updated supplier masters
- Tracks expenses, processes expense reports, and prepares analyses of accounts.
- Data enters invoices and bills to ensure payments
- Credit card reconciliations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Possesses knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping principles, as well as of any relevant accounting software.
- Is knowledgeable about accounts payable and the process of maintaining general ledgers.
- Demonstrates strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits a strong regard for organizing and prioritizing, as well as an ability to meet deadlines.
- Displays a respect for confidentiality
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Exhibits strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Exact experience (not required but a plus)
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Super73 B.V. is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe; we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect, store, and use your personal data. We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change, or erase personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.