CAREERS AT SUPER73
JOIN THE SUPER73 TEAM
Do you feel like it's time for you to join the #SUPERSQUAD as a team member?
For open solicitations, please send us your CV/resumé and motivation letter at:
We are a group of adventurers, creators, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweighs the sum of our parts.
This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, and this is an opportunity to fuse passion with a career and compete in a newly emerging global industry. If you believe that you can contribute to our team, we’d love to talk to you.
Our team is composed of multi-talented individuals diverse in backgrounds, experience, and interests. The Super73 team is growing and expanding to new fronts. We offer an exceptional work environment committed to the growth of employees and the growth of our company.
VIEW JOB OPENINGS
About The Role:
SUPER73 is hiring a Sales Director EMEA to work onsite at our Amsterdam EMEA HQ!
The Sales Director EMEA is responsible for driving sales and managing the overall business development in EMEA.
What You'll Do:
• Align with Global sales and implement and lead sales strategy in EMEA
• Manage, coach, lead and develop regional sales and sales support teams in EMEA
• Own and manage a Regional P&LIdentify/recruit the best distributors and reps in each market
• Continually evaluate the performance of existing distributors and support them for maximum growth and long-term brand health
• Communicate Brand and product knowledge to country/region leads, international distributors, retailers and consumers on an ongoing basis. • Align different distribution players in the market (distributors, direct accounts, global customers, etc.) and resolve conflict among them (pricing, product calendar, customer service, etc.)
• Drive overall business development for the distributor business, working closely with them to understand growth opportunities in each market.
• Track distributor performance on a regular basis in terms of sales growth and brand development efforts.
• Ensure distribution and rep contracts are up to date.
• Drive monthly revenue targets and ensure that distributors have the tools to achieve them (product, training, marketing)
• Fully understand market dynamics of the respective territory: Economy, customers, consumers, competition landscape and market trends.
• Develop operational plans for the distributor business based on company’s direction, including monthly/quarterly budget, initiatives, business plans and marketing plansPrepare and monitor sales and revenue plans against budget.
• Control retail prices and distributor margins based on company guidance and market conditionsEnsure proper product mix and assortment across categories in each distributor market
• Team up with Sales Operations, Finance and other back office departments to ensure that product delivery is up to standards and that the distributor business gets appropriate support and follows all the existing controls (backorders/allocation, credit holds, product information)
• Travel to each market to assess current status, maintain performance levels and identify areas for improvement
• Work with marketing and events in EMEA to align with and drive sales strategy
• Gather, review, and consolidate seasonal orders.
• Drive reorder businessMaintain up-to-date records for distributors (door counts, org charts, rep structures, contact information, among others)
• Organize and lead sales and line adoption meetings
• Participate in the organization of sales meetings, training sessions, and special events
• Host international visitors (reps, accounts, distributors, etc.)
What We're Looking For:
• University degree level education
• 6 years related sales EMEA management experience in the lifestyle industry
• Available for extensive travel.Team-player, self-starter, solid problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrate excellent people leader skills
• Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
• Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
• Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
• Business English plus any other European languages
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a Social Media Specialist to work onsite at our Amsterdam HQ!
The Social Media Specialist maintains and advances the social media presence of SUPER73. They work with a team of creative and performance marketers to ensure the brand vision, voice and visuals are all represented across our assorted social media channels. On the frontlines of our communications with the SUPER73 community, they truly embrace our brand and lifestyle.
This individual is creatively-minded, able to shoot and edit content themselves while also supplementing their skills with our creative resources, influencers and other team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Help hone the social media presence of SUPER73
● Create/curate short, snackable content to be used across channels
● Assist in the implementation of social media monitoring, listening and publishing platforms
● Timely and thoughtful responses to inbound communications from the community across platforms
● Push SUPER73 toward early adoption of any and all social media tactics, platform capabilities and new feature rollouts
● Educate the organization on cultural and creative trends across platforms
● Coordinate strategy globally between US and EU
● Identify opportunities with social media influencers and content creators
● Expand our creative strategy to match our position as industry leaders
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
● 2 - 3 years of experience in Social Media Marketing
● Hands-on experience with all relevant social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
● Ability to work collaboratively with creative teams, social media counterparts
● Command of creative tools and apps like the Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Mojo, etc. (whatever you need to make good lookin’ content)
● Understanding of social media monitoring and publishing tools like Sprout, Later, etc.
● Exquisite copywriting capabilities
● Outstanding organizational skills (you don’t lose stuff)
● Knack for creative storytelling and conveying a distinct brand voice
● Strong communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
● Analytic skills to take learnings from socials on a monthly basis and add value to our Performance Marketing Reports & KPIs.
● Creative & proactive mindset involved in our weekly brainstorming to detect Brand opportunities in the EU e-bike industry.
● A team-oriented, positive attitude and motivational mindset
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Super73 B.V. is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe; we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect, store, and use your personal data. We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change, or erase personal information, please email us at email@example.com.