CAREERS AT SUPER73
JOIN THE SUPER73 TEAM
Do you feel like it's time for you to join the #SUPERSQUAD as a team member?
For open solicitations, please send us your CV/resumé and motivation letter at:
We are a group of adventurers, creators, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweighs the sum of our parts.
This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, and this is an opportunity to fuse passion with a career and compete in a newly emerging global industry. If you believe that you can contribute to our team, we’d love to talk to you.
Our team is composed of multi-talented individuals diverse in backgrounds, experience, and interests. The Super73 team is growing and expanding to new fronts. We offer an exceptional work environment committed to the growth of employees and the growth of our company.
VIEW JOB OPENINGS
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a Social Media Specialist to work onsite at our Amsterdam HQ!
The Social Media Specialist maintains and advances the social media presence of SUPER73. They work with a team of creative and performance marketers to ensure the brand vision, voice and visuals are all represented across our assorted social media channels. On the frontlines of our communications with the SUPER73 community, they truly embrace our brand and lifestyle.
This individual is creatively-minded, able to shoot and edit content themselves while also supplementing their skills with our creative resources, influencers and other team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Help hone the social media presence of SUPER73
● Create/curate short, snackable content to be used across channels
● Assist in the implementation of social media monitoring, listening and publishing platforms
● Timely and thoughtful responses to inbound communications from the community across platforms
● Push SUPER73 toward early adoption of any and all social media tactics, platform capabilities and new feature rollouts
● Educate the organization on cultural and creative trends across platforms
● Coordinate strategy globally between US and EU
● Identify opportunities with social media influencers and content creators
● Expand our creative strategy to match our position as industry leaders
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
● 2 - 3 years of experience in Social Media Marketing
● Hands-on experience with all relevant social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
● Ability to work collaboratively with creative teams, social media counterparts
● Command of creative tools and apps like the Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Mojo, etc. (whatever you need to make good lookin’ content)
● Understanding of social media monitoring and publishing tools like Sprout, Later, etc.
● Exquisite copywriting capabilities
● Outstanding organizational skills (you don’t lose stuff)
● Knack for creative storytelling and conveying a distinct brand voice
● Strong communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
● Analytic skills to take learnings from socials on a monthly basis and add value to our Performance Marketing Reports & KPIs.
● Creative & proactive mindset involved in our weekly brainstorming to detect Brand opportunities in the EU e-bike industry.
● A team-oriented, positive attitude and motivational mindset
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a Manager EU Logistics and Fulfillment to work onsite at our Amsterdam HQ!
The Logistics and Fulfillment department focuses on the most cost effective and expeditious transport for our products from factory departure to inventory, to delivery for our customers on a global basis. They review orders for fraud, assist with customer delivery issues, and lead the chargeback dispute process.
The Manager EU Logistics and Fulfillment will own the product flow to/from Super73, our customers, and 3rd party warehousing partners. They will ensure trade and customs compliance, and reverse logistics.
• Oversee the logistics of both incoming and outgoing domestic and international shipments, 3rd party fulfillment services, small parcel carriers, warranty orders, ecommerce orders, and wholesale orders.
• Ensure correctness of shipping documentation for both incoming and outgoing international shipments.
• Build, sustain and strengthen customer loyalty through the accurate, timely and complete delivery of all outgoing customer orders, developing KPIs and metrics for order fulfillment partners.
• Review and respond to customs, carriers, and customer service inquiries; provide confirmation of delivery as needed to comply with credit card authorizations.
• Travel to meet with fulfillment partners and US counterparts on an as needed basis.
• Analyze and report on fulfillment financial goals and business metrics.
• Negotiate key contracts and manage third-party partnerships to minimize expense and receive world-class service (i.e., transportation, material handling, repair, and equipment maintenance).
• Develop and foster a culture of forward thinking and planning to stay ahead of current business growth.
• Design and implement processes for product returns, initial triage and required rework or disposition as necessary.
• Setup processes and standards to optimize import duties and taxes, as well as outbound freight and logistics costs.
• Develop and implement a long-term vision for future of Super73’s fulfillment organization by collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders
• 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in fulfillment and logistics.
• College or university degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics preferred or equivalent experience.
• Experience with consumer electronics or consumer goods using Lithium-ion batteries required.
• Experienced working with 3rd party fulfillment for B2C and B2B orders required.
• Outsourced supply chain and contract manufacturing experience preferred.
• Shopify platform and integration preferred.
• Professional English
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Super73 B.V. is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe; we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect, store, and use your personal data. We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change, or erase personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.