RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We stand by the quality of our products and do not accept returns on used or opened items.
Cancelled bike orders, items that are refused at delivery and unopened bike shipments are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee along with all shipping costs. Both initial and return shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from the total refunded amount. Proof of unopened items will need to be verified with photos and submitted to email@example.com. A label will be provided when the return is approved. Refund will be issued once the item is received and inspected.
We accept returns on accessories if the item is unopened and unused. All returns must be approved. Both initial and return shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from the total refunded amount. A label will be provided when the return is approved. Refund will be issued once the item is received and inspected.
3rd Party or Self-Shipping: 3rd party or self-shipping of any SUPER73 motorbike or battery is prohibited due to specific certifications that are required to ship our batteries. The information necessary for a 3rd party to ship our battery is proprietary and will not be provided if requested. We are not liable to accept returns for merchandise refused by a 3rd party shipper or international borders. We are not liable for any unresolved issues or parts for merchandise transported to regions we do not already ship to directly or have authorized dealers. It is the responsibility of the owner to source an e-bike specialist for repair or maintenance in an unsupported region.
Each new Super73 comes with a manufacturer’s warranty for the original retail purchaser. PROOF OF ASSEMBLY BY AN E-BIKE SPECIALIST OR BICYCLE DEALER IS REQUIRED FOR VALID WARRANTY. This warranty provides each original retail purchaser of a Super73 motorbike with a warranty against manufacturer's defects. The warranty claim is directed at the respective dealer or location of purchase and is covered by the manufacturer. Servicing may be done at any of Super73, Inc. authorized dealers.
Warranty claims only exist for initial faults that were already present at the time of handover. Super73, Inc. grants a 90-day guarantee for manufacturing defects resulting in the failure of the frame, fork, and electronics. This includes the battery, motor, controller, display, and sensors. The Super73 is intended for use on paved road only.
Damage caused by stunt riding, racing, or other abusive treatment is not covered by this warranty. This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.
This warranty, which goes beyond the requirements of statutory legislation for defect liability, will only apply if the following points are met:
- If bike was purchased from Super73, Inc. or one of it's authorized dealers or distributors
- If you are the original and first owner of the bike (warranty is not transferable in the case of a re-sale)
- If bike has followed all intended use purposes
- If the electronics have not been repaired or modified.
- If the bike was assembled by a certified E-Bike specialist or Bicycle Dealer
- If product registration was submitted at: https://super73.com/pages/register
All disassembly and shipping costs incurred will be the sole responsibility of the owner. This warranty is only valid for the first buyer. Any other remedy, such as compensation or loss of use, is excluded. The warranty period cannot be extended by granting an additional warranty.
- The conditions of the present warranty will apply only if the bike is bought on the territory of the mainland United States of America (plus Hawaii and Alaska), and remains there. No vendor or distributor may change the terms of this warranty unless the vendor or distributor replaces the Super73, Inc. warranty terms with its own warranty terms on the company’s letterhead. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident
- Damage from off-road or stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the bike.
- Damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by Super73, Inc. or its dealers.
- Installation of any 3rd party parts, accessories, or electrical components.
- Any components that have been modified or tampered with, including but not limited to tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, controllers, etc.
- All warranties are void if the bike is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the bike as described in “Intended Use” section
- Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use or rental operations.
- If electrical parts have been repaired or modified by a person not authorized by Super73, Inc., all warranties are voided.
- Lost or damaged keys are not covered under warranty.
INFORMATION ON WEAR AND TEAR
Some components of your bike are subject to wear owing to their function. The extent of wear depends on the care, maintenance and nature of the use of your Super73 (mileage, riding in rain, dirt, salt, etc.). Bikes that are often left outside can also be subject to increased wear due to weathering. The parts must be replaced once they reach their wear limit. This includes but is not limited to:
- the drive chain or toothed belt
- the brake cables
- the rubber hand grips
- the sprockets, pinions or toothed belt discs
- the gear cables
- the tires
- the saddle cover
- the brake pads
- the rims or brake discs
The brake pads and disks are subject to wear owing to their function. Check the condition of the pads regularly and, if necessary, have them replaced by a specialist dealer. Brake discs also wear out. Regularly have the thickness of the brake discs checked as part of inspection and replace the components, if necessary. Replacing these parts due to wear, is not subject to the statutory warranty. Environmental factors cause wear on these moving parts. These areas must be regularly cleaned and maintained.
Depending on the operating conditions, it cannot be ruled out that parts will have to be replaced due to wear (e.g. if bearing play starts to occur). You must contact your dealer before arranging repairs in order to ensure the quickest and most cost-effective way to deal with your issue. Shipping and disassembly instructions from either the dealer or Super73, Inc. must be followed. Otherwise warranty service will not be provided. Failure to comply with the assembly specifications and inspection intervals can void the warranty and liability for defects.
FREIGHT DAMAGE POLICY
If your product is shipped to you and arrives damaged, please contact us directly by email within 3 business days from the date of delivery and provide photos for verification. Please note that any damage caused by shipping is not covered by any warranty.
For all inquiries on warranty and returns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price adjustments are offered on orders placed within 10 days before the start of any sale. Price adjustments are not offered on already discounted items.