The Iconic Urban Cruiser
NEW — Colorways: Bone White, Obsidian, Flannel Green
The S2 is a high performance electric motorbike designed for the urban adventurer, built with an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame and a fully adjustable air spring suspension fork. Declarations of Conformity (EPAC) available upon request.
*Pictured is a US-spec model. The EU model is equipped with 8-speed gearing, front and rear lights, comes without throttle and chainguard.
Order Now for Shipping in Fall
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Street-Legal Electrically Powered Assisted Cycle (EPAC)
- Ridings Modes and Speed Levels | Each bike comes with 4 PAS Modes, so you can customize your riding mode to your terrain along with 4 Speed Levels accessible via the SUPER73 App.
- Front Suspension | The S2 front suspension comes standard on the Super73-S2 and includes adjustable preload, compression, and rebound damping.
- 8 Speed Gearing | Comes equipped with a 8-Speed Rear Derailleur.
- Removable Battery | Easily charge at home or work, in any European outlet.
- Range | The S2 provides an estimated 64-120+ km of range depending on the pedal-assist mode.
- Motor | The S2 comes with a SUPER73 48V EPAC 250W limited motor.
Explore the S2
- Colorways: Obsidian, Flannel Green, Bone White | Experience the S2 in an entirely new color palette.
- One Size Fits All | The SUPER73-S2 is designed to comfortably accommodate two riders between 1,5m - 2m.
Designed for Stability and Comfort
Featuring BDGR Tires for a Confident Ride
The BDGR is the first tire that blends motorcycle and bicycle tire construction methods to meet the needs of this revolutionary vehicle. The proprietary SUPER73 tread pattern has been designed to improve traction, reduce road noise, and increase stability for both on-road and light-duty off-road riding.
Bluetooth Connectivity for iOS and Android
- Download the App | Unlock all of Super73’s e-bike features and receive over-the-air firmware updates.
- Navigation | The app provides turn-by-turn navigation on both the Smart Display and your mobile device.
- View Settings | Easily change between pedal-assist modes and view your current speed, remaining battery range, and more while riding.
6061 / 7005 Aluminum Alloy, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered head tube
|Color(s):||Bone White, Obsidian, Flannel Green|
Super73 48V EPAC 250W limited motor, satin black finish.
Peak outputs of 2000W achieved depending on the riding mode. More information here.
For riding modes and speed levels, read here.
|Battery:||960 watt-hours, 21700 cells|
|Weight:||33.11 Kg(w/ battery), 28.57 (w/o battery)|
36H, 9x135mm axle, Disc mount
|Rims:||20" x 100mm alloy with lightening cutouts|
|Tires:||Front: 20 x 4.5" / Rear: 20" x 5" BDGR All-Terrain|
|Inner Tubes:||20" x 4.5-5", angled valve stem|
Tektro Hydraulic, 2-piston forged aluminum caliper, 180mm front and rear rotors
Air Spring Fork with adjustable Pre-load, Compression, and Rebound damping, 120mm travel, 32mm stanchion
|Display:||Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device|
|iOS + Android Compatible:||Yes|
Super73 custom 12v High output triple LED halo headlight 630 lumens
|Tail Light:||Roxim R3E LED w/ brake light|
Roxim ZHR02 w/ integrated horn switch
48V/3A (6-7 hour charge time),
2-pin EU power cable (3-pin UK plug adapter not included)
Available with Off-Road Package
|Pedal Assist:||4 modes (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, SUPER)|
Square taper cartridge BB shell with Torque sensor
|Crank / Front Chain Ring:||127mm alloy crank arms, 44T chainring|
2 person seat, reflective logo, water-resistant
|Weight Limit:||150 Kg|
*We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of our products.