- Peel off the current decal.
- Remove all adhesive from the casing of the battery. We recommend using Goo Gone or some other adhesive removal solution.
- Wipe down casing once more making sure the surface is clean and allow the battery to fully dry before application of the new decal.
- Cut out each battery decal as close to the border as possible, without cutting the decal itself, so that you have each side of the battery decal on its own sheet.
- Map out where you want to place the decal. Once you find where you would like to place the decal, tape it down in the middle, so that it doesn’t move.
- Lift one side of the decal, using the tape as a hinge, and peel off the back liner. Cut off the back liner as close to the tape as you can. Make sure that the adhesive vinyl doesn’t touch the surface.
- Starting at the middle slowly stick down the decal onto the battery. We recommend using a squeegee or credit card to avoid air bubbles as you push towards the outer edge.
- Remove the tape and repeat steps 6 and 7 on the other side of the decal.
- Repeat this process for each part of the battery.